How does Laser Therapy work?
Laser Therapy uses light to promote healing by improving blood flow and restoring normal cell function as a means to speed up the body’s natural healing process.
What can Laser be used for?
- Acute joint or muscle pain
- Postoperative pain and healing
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and back conditions including nerve pain
Benefits of the Therapy:
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Speeds up the healing process
- Improves mobility of scar tissue
Why use the therapy?
- A safe and effective method of pain relief
- Non Invasive treatment
- No drugs or surgery
- Improves the quality of healing
These treatments generally take 5 to 10 minutes. Typically patients see results after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
Looking for laser therapy in Surrey, BC?
Our experienced team at Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic can help you address a number of sports injury and pain-related concerns using laser therapy, a safe, non-invasive, and effective treatment. Give us a call or get in touch through our contact form to book an appointment today.