Our entire team of Physiotherapists and staff are dedicated and passionate about empowering every patient to regain optimal function as quickly as possible. We are committed to delivering a patient experience that exceeds expectations in a caring and respectful manner.
To be the leading group of Physiotherapists in our community by inspiring, guiding and educating you to achieve your goals and by providing insightful and innovative treatments that set a new standard for clinical excellence, delivered by a compassionate staff.
Our Physiotherapists treat a wide range of injuries and have been serving Surrey and Richmond for over 10 years. In your physiotherapy appointment, your chief complaint will be thoroughly assessed, treatment, and your Physiotherapist will draw up a detailed treatment plan to assist you on your road to recovery.
Kinesiology is an individualized program to meet your goals and functional needs with respect to lifestyle, work or sport. Our goal is to ensure you return to functional independence in all aspects of life and to prevent a recurrence of your injury.
Allied Physiotherapy Health Group has 7 locations which offer the best possible treatment in Surrey and Richmond!
- Clayton Heights 188 St Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
- Surrey 88 Ave Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
- Panorama Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic
- Surrey 152St Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Richmond Blundell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
What clients say about us
Positive reviews from clients and patients like you help others to feel confident about choosing us. We would love it if you could take a minute to share your experience with us.
Massage therapy service is amazingMassage therapy service is amazing! Definitely worth the wait!! (for Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic)
5 stars across the board!
I have been a client here for a few years, I don’t know how I would have managed without them!!!! 5 stars across the board from cleanliness, professional and accommodating. I have seen a lot of physiotherapists over the years and Laura is definitely the best!!! I appreciate everything they do. THANK YOU
(for Clayton Heights 188 St Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic)
Very knowledgeable and professional
Very professional and friendly staff. Sky was very knowledgeable and professional. Will highly recommend.
(for Surrey 152St Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic)
Why choose us?
- A multidisciplinary team offering different services
- Multiple locations for a clinic close to you
- Team of therapists experienced in all injury types
- Accepting new patients
- Personalised and customised treatment plans