- Interim Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy, All Saints Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Ludhiana, 2005
- Master of Physical Therapy, SBS Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Dehradun, 2007
- 5 years of experience in Multi-specialty hospital with the patients of Orthopedic, Neurological, Cardiovascular, Paediatric and Burns unit.
- 5 years of experience in Clinical Settings with the patients of Orthopedic and Neurological conditions
- Worked as a teacher for graduate and post graduate students of Physiotherapy.
- Manual Therapy Course
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy
- Neurodynamics Solution
- Mckenzie Course: Part A Completed
- Muscle Energy Technique
Areas of expertise
- Pre and post-op rehabilitation
- Neck, back and peripheral joint pain and dysfunction
- Balance and Gait Disorders
- Sports injuries
- ICBC/WCB injuries
- Auto Restoration
This website is intended to be an educational resource of information. Please note that not all of the techniques described are offered at this location. Please call 778-574-1919 to find out what services we can offer you. We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.