Ivy C. Avila
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, University of Perpetual Help System, Philippines 1997
- Registered Physical Therapist in New York, U.S.A.
- Currently pursuing certification in Hand therapy
- PT Clinical Supervisor in the Philippines for three years
- Tertiary Hospitals (Outpatient, Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, Long term Care and Home Care)in the Middle East for ten years
- Workshop on Joint Dysfunction
Areas of expertise
- ICBC/WCB Injuries
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
This website is intended to be an educational resource of information. Please note that not all of the techniques described are offered at this location. Please call 778-574-1919 to find out what services we can offer you. We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.