- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, University of Alberta, 2000
- Completed her Certification in Acupuncture, CAFCI, Level 1, 2A/3A
- Completed Level 3 Orthopaedic manual therapy
- Private practice Physiotherapy for 14 years
- Worked at the Centre for Child Development in Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Has completed, and continues to take, post graduate Physiotherapy courses
- Has experience treating sport related injuries from a variety of sports including: soccer, hockey, volleyball, and softball/baseball.
Area of Expertise
- ICBC / WCB Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Volunteer Coaching for her children’s soccer and softball/baseball teams
- Camping and Hiking
- Singing in Choir
This website is intended to be an educational resource of information. Please note that not all of the techniques described are offered at this location. Please call 778-574-1919 to find out what services we can offer you. We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.